Thursday, October 13, 2011

Line-Art

I'm a total foot perv.  I freakin' love guys' bare feet, so you can expect to see some toes in my drawings.  To wit:

I have this photo on my computer, and it popped up on my screensaver the other day, causing me to stop in my tracks and say "Damn!":



The original photo includes a second hot wanker boy; but I'm a self-taught beginner, so I decided one figure was enough, and cropped the second boy out.

I'm still learning to use layers properly: I initially did a plain-gray background on the first layer, then made the mistake of doing my initial guideline scribble on the same layer.  So after I'd done the line-art, I had to delete the first layer and do the background color over again.  No big whoop, and it's a mistake I'm unlikely to make again.  Anyway, here's the line art for the wanker boy:


I'm vacillating on whether to do this one in color or shades of gray.  I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment